Amazing

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titantonic, Dec 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Six teams came into Sunday with 4-8 records, and they all lost. The Titans are now one of seven teams with a 4-9 record, and if the Saints somehow upset the Falcons Monday night, there will be eight. Sunday's win will probably drop the Titans down from fifth in the draft order for now, but I'll wait for GBN to come out with its winning percentages Tuesday to know for sure.

2. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

yeah, I noticed that today. Preety crazy. But with 3 games to go I could probably see the top 5 looking like Houston, San Fran, NY Jets, Green Bay, Tennessee. Houston take D'Brick, San Fran grab Bush, Jets nab Leinhart, dunno what GB and we would take.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

if that was the Scenario Green Bay may take DeAngelo Williams and we take A.J Hawk.

4. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

I keep hearing Houston will take Bush, even though they don't really need a running back.

5. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

If Capors for some odd reason isn't fired and still the HC, they might take Bush. But the likely scenario here is that they will get someone new in there that knows what their doing (Mariucci) and they'll take D'Brick. They gotta solidify that OLine of theirs, because if Domink Davis can run like he is with a crap OLine, imagine what he could do with a good one. I don't wanna know.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Houston should take Bush and then trade him to the highest bidder. They can pick up multiple OL later in the draft. One good O Lineman isn't enough to make their line any good.

7. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

They could also just trade the top pick to someone lusting after Bush and get enough picks to fatten up on offensive linemen. I think that would be the wise way to go since this draft is extremely deep in what are considered top-flight OL guys.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I was thinking the same thing. Instead of passing on Bish trade out for someone else. But then again the Texan GM doesnt exactly strike me as a genius.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar