amazon blu-ray sale

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Fry, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I've noticed that since Circuit City folded the local Best Buy now has significantly less titles available for sale..

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I get my DVDs from the Kroger or Walmart bin when they're 2 for 10 dollars. If I were dying for a particular movie, that would be a good deal, but I'm sticking with my strategy. Yeah, I know it's blue-ray, but I'm pretty happy so far with my blue-ray player's up-conversion. The only actual blue ray disc that I have is planet earth, and that stuff is amazing.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

about the only title on there I'm interested in (as a BluRay purchase) is 2001: a Space Odyssey ..... everything else (if i wanted it in a collection), I'd get as dvd and upscale it in the Ps3
    fwiw: I own Pan's Labyrinth / Happy Feet on BRD, but if I didn't already, I'd add them to the list ....might also consider Black Hawk Down and Big Fish

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I forgot that Atlanta and Nashville were two of the first Circuit City areas to close. We still have three open in my area (not for long, though) and all movies, including blu-ray, are either 40 or 50% off right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar