American Choppers: Paul vs Senior

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by jessestylex, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Anyone been watching the new series? it's pretty cool to see Paul get his own shop and bring Vinnie back to help build some bikes. Senior was laughing at first but now he is getting worried that Paul Jr Design is actually taken off.

The show makes it look like Paul cant get any bikes to build, but he as already built 2. TLC is just playing it out. cant wait to see Paul Jr Designs give OCC a run for their money.

Heres the 2 bike Paul Designs already put out. cant wait to see the builds on TV.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

3. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

I quit watching with the split. Didn't know that Jr was building again. Thanks for post. I like to watch Jr and Vinnie so I will. Who is Nub painting for? Like to see him too.

Not attending your son's wedding shows no class.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Yeah he got his own shop, Mickey, Vinnie and Nubs is now painting for Jr.

First 3 episodes hasnt shown Jr building any bikes yet, just getting his team and shop together. i think next week they start the build of the spider web bike. last nights episode was about a guy working on top of Jr's new building and he fell though the roof and died. Sr. got word then tried to call Jr's cell phone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar