American Citizens Caught in Georgia Attack Speak The Truth. Watch Fox News Reaction.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GTFO my pancakz, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

another wtf thread

leaving...

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

alot of them right now

3. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

4. No, an entirely genuine answer. But hey, you're the guy who invoked my name as the cause when you reported the post as being political. You just made a knee-jerk reaction and assume everything is politically motivated.

No one on this thread, neither the posters or even the video itself, tied Fox to any political affiliation. Well, you obviously did, but we'll pretend that's not an admission of any kind...

And our media IS controlled. Regardless of political influence, the media is controlled by corporations: GE, Disney, NewsCorp, TimeWarner, etc...

Since it isn't bringing up politics, it's not breaking any board rules. In fact, you seem to be the only person coming close to breaking board rules in this thread.

Russia invaded another country, but Georgia was the one who attacked first. They gave Russia a cause to invade. Certainly Russia provoked them and reacted disproportionately, but Georgia was the one who attacked first.

And let us be frank. If Cuba attacked Guantanamo Bay and killed every American solder based there, you'd be all for invading Cuba so don't act like you're above such actions.

Why is it offensive to them? What point in the video or following posts is offending them?

Russia is not our enemy. The Cold War is over. They are no more our enemy than any other country we compete with.

The interview just happened to be on Fox. Would you be making such a stink about it had the interview been made on MSNBC? I doubt it...

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Russia is an enemy, along with China and most of all Canada! The Canadian Commonwealth must Capitulate or we will Dominate! Free the Northwest Passage from its Canadian Overlords!

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm waiting for a sweet cyborg eye that comes with the chip before I jump on it.
    Hope it's soon though. It's gonna be sweet not having to carry a wallet.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

:notworth:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar