American Horror Story

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yFSpml8oSw"]SNL - Debbie Downer Theme Tune - YouTube[/ame]

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Thought this was going to be more like Twilight Zone/Outer Limits/Masters of Horror where it would be a different story/ different characters each week. I was blown away at the end of the first episode when I realized the whole series is based on these characters.

It was pretty good, I was in the mood to watch something slow and creepy. Not sure if I want a whole series based on this premise, but I'll keep watching for a few weeks.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The rare time Kamikaz and I disagree (well there was that Fright Night remake). He'll come around eventually :p.

4. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Funny, I didn't know people still watched South Park... craziness.

5. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

I enjoyed the show. It will be interesting to see where it leads. FX somehow manages to bang out some pretty decent shows. In the weeks leading up to AHS's premiere I was practically begging my wife to try it out with me. She of course refused because she thought it was chinsy or whatever... I guess she doesn't like horror flicks. We were laying in bed, I was watching the show and she was on her laptop doing stuff for work. I glanced over a few times and caught her peeking over the top of her monitor watching the show... she adamently denied. Half way through the show all of a sudden I get this 'why did he do this thing and what happened there' sorta thing in my ear... I laughed and asked her why is she watching it, she made so much fun of me for wanting to watch it.

"What?.. I like it"

lol I can't wait till tonight.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Caught this last night, good show. Watched it 2 times, back to back.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Upon rewatching the first episode - a favorite bit was when the husband is jogging and you first see the burn victim guy chasing him - dragging that leg - through the park etc.
    Horrifying and comical..
    Not since maybe Twin peaks have there been scenes like that on TV.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Saw the 1st episode after seeing the 2nd, things make much more sense now. IDK if I like the maid yet.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I watched the pilot episode online until my 'puter froze up, so consider that in my response:

It looked good and like a good setup; unfortunately I don't like these types of series that drag a story out depending upon it's success. The 4400, Flash Forward, The Event, etc.. when it's about one incident, I like a movie scenario so the story gets wrapped up in a coupla hours. If it's season three and I still don't know who that baby is I feel used.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Any thoughts now that the season is well under way? I've been enjoying it more and more as each episode continues. Wild story, pretty real good premise I suppose. Like the walking dead, we have us some kid drama. But atleast this baby is the antichrist. Strange fact, but unless you capitalize the a in antichrist, spell check tells you it is wrong.

Jesse would *love* to live in that house, though. Hot dead chicks mucking about and all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar