American Horror Story

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I would love to live in that house!
    There's an old haunted mortuary in downtown Franklin that I am going to buy...

Locals will recognize the building on W. Main..

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

You are really going to buy it? Can we please have a gotitans ghost adventure party?

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My friend says he thinks the mother and father are also dead and Lily (the daughter) is the only one alive. That's not right is it? Doesn't seem right, but this show is weird enough that maybe they are dead.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

By far the weirdest show I watch but I can't get enough of it!

5. Titans Eternal

The parent's aren't dead because they can interact with people from outside the house after the night of the dead deal. And as far as I can tell, the gazebo chick isn't preggers now that she got gazebo'd.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I can see that because they haven't given any detail on the actual move to the house. We know the husband cheated but that's it.

On the other hand, don't the dead people actually have to stay in the house? Have we seen the parents outside the house? I remember once the husband and that blonde kid met for coffee during the halloween episode but ghosts are allowed to walk during that week.

Whoa, mind blown.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea those parents are alive I think, they go to the doctors, and the security guy interacts with them.

Whats the deal with that old lady next door? She dead?

8. Titans Eternal

I have no clue if she is dead. I lean more towards no, she isn't. She called that psychic chick over, and I don't think the psychic was dead. But I can't be sure, because the only time I recall seeing her anywhere but her house or the dead house is when she went to the morgue to see her daughter. But that was on Halloween...soooo

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Oh man I had a major screen crush on that "old lady" as a kid....

[​IMG]

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

She's not dead - she needed a medium to speak to her dead daughter..

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar