American Muscle

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by ProfessorD, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

The "step back" for Martin was the signing of Hill.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

Martin used his rookie year to heal up from college. Had knee surgery and went to Africa to hand out tampons or something instead of rehabbing properly

Not a professional

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wasn't that Morgan

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

ack your right!

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

so sorry.

So what has Morgan been up to?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He got a new mouth piece with a titans logo embedded in it lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Just watched the Suh/Martin episode. Pretty much 44 minutes of a whole bunch'a nothin'.​
    Also, Mike Martin came off like a douche. But I'm sure a lot of that was played up for the cameras. ​

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

This show kind of sucks. I mean, maybe 10 minutes of actually watching some kind if exercise. And most of that is just watching the tail end of an exercise while they are tired or whatever.

Then the rest of the show is split between the head coach guy handing out obscure metaphors about hard work that brought me back to my wrestling days, and the rest of the staff playing grab ass. And then maybe a vague woe is me backstory on the pro athlete of the week.

So yeah, probably will not watch again. I thought this was actually a show about how these guys train. Not some fluffed up reality show about some dîckhead athletes and trainers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

^ Pretty much how I feel. I started watching the Sherman episode just to see if the Suh/Martin episode sucking so bad was perhaps an anomaly. But no. I turned it off halfway through.

Sucks, cause it's really a missed opportunity. It could've been sort of Hard Knocks-like, but with preseason gym training as opposed to training camp. That would've been really cool. Instead it's just your typical reality show fluff with forced drama and (attempted) comedy, only set in a gym.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar