Titans will have New Uniforms in 2018

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ImATitan, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I will not be surprised at all if Nike adds much more grey to the Titans. For whatever reason Nike loves grey. We all saw these:

[​IMG]

And there are lots of other college teams that Nike has added grey to.

And these are the Lions' new alternate uniforms.

[​IMG]

2. TorontoTitanFan

If I had to guess right now, I think this is the closest guess to what the Titans will look like in 2018. I also think Nike might use some kind of subtle Greek pattern in the stripes and numbers, like in the background of these official team graphics.

[​IMG]

Nike loves sublimated patterns (Seahawks and Browns helmets are good examples).

This isn't what I want (there is already way too much navy blue in the NFL, I think they should emphasize the light blue because it's unique to the Titans), but it's what I expect.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I can't count.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TitanJeff - If posts about stadium upgrades and stuff like that stay in the main Titans forum, why does this get relegated to the lounge?

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Because he's the boss and he can do as he pleases

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Stadium upgrades are not supposed to be in there either. I try to keep all the stuff surrounding actual football in here.

Uniform design, stadium, cheerleaders, T-Rac, etc.

7. TorontoTitanFan

I'm not trying to call you out or anything. I just find it a bit puzzling. In the main Titans forum there are threads about Tom Brady's endorsements, the Amazon TV show All or Nothing featuring the Rams, and Chris Berman's wife dying. And also the stadium upgrades post, which to me should be in that forum.

To me a thread about a complete redesign of the Titans' visual identity is also Titans news and should also be in there. I never come in The Lounge because I only come to this site for Titans stuff, so I was a bit disoriented when I couldn't find the thread.

But it's your site so I guess I'll learn to come to the lounge for updates on the uniform.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^I do agree though.

Titans stuff should be in the Titans forum. Lounge should be for all the other stuff.

9. TitanJeff

None of that stuff should be in there. But I've not been around a lot the last couple of months either. I'm slacking.

I try to keep Titans/NFL hardcore football. I understand that not everyone agrees that's the way it should be.

10. TitanJeff

:wooo:

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar