Titans will have New Uniforms in 2018

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ImATitan, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trent Green

Trent Green Practice Squad

I've been a fan of the Tennessee Titans since 2000. Admittedly, the uniforms were apart of the decision to become a fan. I was in the 10th grade at the time and didn't know much about football as I do now. Besides the inconsistent play over the years. I've never gotten tired of the white top and the navy pants...my favorite combination. I worry Nike will somehow butcher the uniforms just based on there recent updates to the Jags and Browns

2. RazorbackTitan

RazorbackTitan Starter

Legit concern. Hopefully we stay a bit conservative and don't try too many tricks like we see with the Bucs and Jags.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, but those teams only got very minor tweaks/updates other than the Dolphins/Buccs.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

And there's very little chance that our uniforms could end up worse than they already are.

Painfully outdated.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Now you're just being weird. If you're that dedicated to wearing Titans gear that it upsets you that they're changing their jersey, you might want to sit down and evaluate your mental health.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Dolphins didnt change all that much did they?

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I don't understand "outdated" uniforms. Lets just look at the classics that never change (or at least only slightly), Pittsburgh, GB, Dallas, Oak, or Detroit. The color rush uniforms are all awful, every single one. The idea of changing uniforms every few years to me is dumb.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

None of those would be considered minor in the eyes of Nike, so not sure what you're talking about.

NFL teams don't change colors or logos like teams in other sports do.

When a team like the Jaguars gets a modernized logo, a new helmet color scheme, a new custom number font, and entirely new striping patterns on the jersey and pants, that's major.

When the Vikings get a new helmet with a first-of-its-kind (for the NFL) paint finish, a custom number font, plus entirely new striping patterns on their jerseys and pants, that's major.

Yet AAS seems to be promising something even more significant than those.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I mean, ours are pretty dated, so something major could be a good thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar