Amy Adams Strunk: Titans' ownership will get resolved

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Mar 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

I was on board with the sale, when I thought a sale was going to be made. They dont seem to want to sell the team, and Amy is stepping out slowly to become more of the face. If they dont want to sell, then they shouldnt. Bud Adams made his way in the world, and left the team to his family. It belongs to them. however they want to run it is on them. They obviously need to straighten out some internal checks and balances, which should take some time, but if the NFL just doesnt like them, and wants to "force a sale" that is stupid.

I think it is clear that they dont want to sell, and I think the fans need to get on the side of our ownership. Im sick of the rest of the NFL acting like we are a second rate franchise, etc.

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The reason for this is that a lot of NFL owners did not like Bud. Since his death, they have taken the liberty to use us as a punching bag.

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Legality aside I hope they do force a sale. I can't stand AAS

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

They don't want to sell.
    They don't want to fix it.
    They don't want to take the time to hire a serious Team President
    They don't want to take the time to hire a serious head coach.

They are lazy. I hope they are forced to sell.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't see how anybody can debate these premises. The sham hires were absolutely indicative of ownership interest/investment in turning things around.

I'm less passionate about the sale now than I was because I've resolved to just let my PSL's go by not paying for the tix any more. They've given me an extension to see what happened with FA, and honestly they were a C in my book. I just didn't see a lot. I'll see if they let me hold off until after the draft which I could theoretically get excited about, but I doubt they will.

6. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

I dont disagree with you. But Jon Robinson is sort of a buffer for me, in I beleive he can get the players on the roster to win. Superbowl, he cant do it alone, and coaching is going to be a determining factor with how much we win/ how deep in the playoffs we go. We have a QB, and a smart and dedicated GM, I think the team is set up for future success.

With that said, coaching is a big part, and while not thrilled with Mularky, theres no guarantee any other coach (McDaniels, Gase, etc) would have had what it takes to win a superbowl either. So its really about our preference as fans, who, most of us just wanted someone new. We didn't get it, and its a bad move in our eyes.

I think it was a big move to fire the coach in week 7 of his 2nd year...and appropriate. I think it was a big move to fire webster and hire Jon Robinson. These are huge moves that the Titans historically havent pulled the trigger on, so, Some of the moves seem lazy,etc and Ill be the first to admit, I was ready to burn my titans stuff when they announced Mularky.....but in time, I see progress, Id like to see faster/bigger progress, but Im willing to give them more time, and I think Jon Robinson has bought some of my loyalty in that regard.

7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Firing someone from miles away isn't hard. Letting Webster go as long as he did reinforces their laziness.

I'm not saying you're wrong, or I disagree, but there is nothing like the off season that can fill a fan base with new hope despite the fact that this dumpster fire is raging out of control. The owner of said dumpster can't even find the motivation to call the fire department, instead she yells down at her 2nd floor tenant to get a cup of water to throw on it.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

LIH

9. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

It amazes me, it really does. Sorry folks, it's private property. You don't have to agree with what or how they do things but this is crazy. No one should be forced to sell their own property because someone else doesn't like the way they do things.... "Hey Arthur Blank, we don't like how Home Depot....... (you know where I'm going with that) so since we disagree with it we are going to force you to sell Home Depot." OR "Mark Cuban, you dress and act like a slob so we're going to force you to sell the Mavericks..." doesn't make sense. If they had done something illegal or seriously detrimental to the league MAYBE but this is about spite.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I'm tired of this every two weeks this topic comes up.

At this point I don't care either just stop (especially the media)

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar