Amy Adams Strunk

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Rwill, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

I would like one too. A self-bobbling bobblehead, lol. It would drive my wife's cat crazy watching it.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Bottom line for me is that this team has a 35% home winning record since 2010. That's 17 of 48 home games and only two of the last 16.

Doing some quick math, I pay an average of $1500 per season for two seats. Over six seasons, that's $9000.

That means a ticket to a winning Titans home game cost me $265 per seat since 2010. If you want to look at just the last two seasons, I paid $750 per seat per win.

That's the bottom line here.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Time to pull the plug TJ. At least till they start being consistent winners again.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

2014 was the worst. Team was not even competitive at home. Games were over before halftime - just pathetic

Zero accountability. Nobody benched or cut. Same ol carp about how hard they played ect....

utter :bs:

5. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

I feel really sorry for the PSL holders. I ***** enough at watching the online stuff and paying for that , let alone the big bucks that TJ and all the others have to cough up for watching the "product" in recent years.

Love to see a system whereby what you pay is based on the winning record. If they get the play-offs you pay full whack and then you get refunds accordingly going down the scale right down to the depths we have been plumbing. That might make AAS a little more results focused but of course that would never happen.

The other way is to , and I really don't know the deadlines for renewals .... is if business on the PSL's is slow because we suck , do something like ...

Renewal now - Normal Cost less 33% nominally
    Renewal after the combine Cost less 20%
    Renewal after Draft - Normal Cost less 15%
    Renewal after Free Agency - Normal Cost less 10%
    Renewal prior to pre-season and after free agency less 5%
    After that .. top banana

Give people options , it is an entertainment business after all. Give people a reason to commit because results ain't one , or in the short-term , likely to be one.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I just want to reiterate.

AAS represents the current ownership who undeniably don't give a chit about PSL holders. The administrative turnover was a joke. The president and HC "searches" were a sham, which is the same way they've handled similar transitions since they've been in Nashville.

AAS had the audacity to suggest that fans are frustrated because "they don't have a say". What an out of touch, condescending comment. Fans are frustrated not because WHO has a say, but rather WHAT is being said/done. Fans want accountability, improved performance and value for their entertainment purchase. At every turn, this ownership group has avoided the necessary time and financial investment to run this organization the "right" way that meets the league standard. Instead, they hire from familiarity and rely upon the same personnel infrastructure that has led to the demise. In essence, they are too inexperienced, too lazy, and yes- too cheap to invest the money and time to do it right.

I'm beyond disgusted with the rhetoric they pushed off on us fans regarding the FO transitions and the sham HC hire. The quality of our current coaching staff absolutely does NOT reflect the stated intent of expedient availability of quality. Mularkey slapped together a rag tag staff of occasional "has-beens" and "never was" coaches.

Painful as it is, nothing has changed. And I was hoping something dramatic would keep me interested in financially supporting this dung-pile franchise. I'll just do it from TV and buy a ticket or two off the second market when/if this franchise ever becomes truly competitive again.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Fans do have a say ... just stop showing up to games, and the fanbase voice will be heard loud and clear.

8. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Because that worked in St. Louis and is currently working for Jags who put tarps over seats and still suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar