Amy Winehouse Dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chapparal97, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I have to stay away from Top 40 radio because one of my bands plays "Rolling In the Deep" :bonk2:

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Keith is actually a legend, a true heroin addict living way past his age expectancy...

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

4. Courtesy Flush

Courtesy Flush 49er fan

This morning, Amy Winehouse was found slightly more dead than she was yesterday.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Touche' @ All. I always like Kanye's stuff also. And Bruno Mars... though they play him so much it makes you hate him. Since he wrong "F*** You", gotta give him credit there too.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

something tells me Jessee is probably airborn at this moment heading toward Heathrow/North London cause you gotta make hay when the sun is shining.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Sad to say, but it didn't really shock me. Being a British citizen myself, I hate to hear this about someone who could have really represented England for her talented ways.

RIP Amy Winehouse. I hope this detours some people from abusing drugs.

8. Passepartout

Passepartout April Showers!

Very sad to hear. But not surprising! Thoughts and prayers are with her family. :(

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I saw her last performance, absolutely pathetic. It takes a lot of stupidity to anger thousands of paying fans to the point where they would boo you off stage. Which happened multiple times.

I'm trying not to be too harsh here, but people are grouping her with Jimi, Joplin, The Stones guy, Jim Morrison in the Forever 27 club.. except the only problem is that she was a one hit wonder, and not extremely influential. And nowadays, drugs aren't as "cool" as they were in the 60s and 70s in the public's view. I feel bad for her as an individual though, but I will not make her out to be more than she was. She was a person who had a good voice, and one popular song.

There was a massacre of around a hundred people in Europe, and we're more interested in one junkie's inability to kick the habit.

the vid is on this yahoo link:
    http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/amplifier/89528/the-troubled-life-of-amy-winehouse/

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I bet she wishes she had gone to rehab.

But she said no, no, no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar