And with the #1 pick of the 2017 draft Titans select...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 520, Sep 13, 2016.

?

what position

Poll closed Jun 30, 2017.
  1. Db

51.7%
  2. Qb

6.9%
  3. Rb

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Wr

20.7%
  5. Ot/og/c

3.4%
  6. Dl

13.8%
  7. Lb

27.6%
  8. K

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ls

3.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

The Rams look putrid! I mean really bad. That trade is going to pay off in a huge way! I heard today the Fisher wants to sit their QB for the season possibly. Hehe

2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Davis not only stiffs Henry but makes him fumble? Sign this guy.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Imagine landing Myles Garrett and Mike Williams / BEST CB

4. kstone

kstone Starter

I still think the Rams and Bears are going to go toe to toe for worst team. Bears have a pick magnet at qb plus d is not that good.

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

The problem with taking a WR in round 1 is...who?

Can anyone point to a wr who is so good now that he'll be a top 5 pick come draft time and be an immediate impact player as a rookie? I can't.

Garrett is as good as it gets for a non-RB and non-qb player in college right now.

I voted 3 times because we have 2 picks now. We might move up into the bottom of round 1 and have 3 or we might trade back and get more picks. Depending on those scenarios changes the likely players/positions.

We also have a very poor track record at wr. We spent at minimum 2 nds and a 1 on 3 wrs in the last few years. Hunter - cut. DGB - traded for a 5th round player who's a backup ol. Kendall Wright who's had 1 good season and hasn't looked like a 1st end player since.

And frankly, our offense is t having problems because our wrs stink, it's because of our protection and inconsistent run game (also due to blocking).

On defense we have little pass rush without blitzing and our cb's aren't good enough to hold up. Cox is showing atrocious tackling in this game and Staffird had missed some big tackles as well. More pass rush, better coverage and better tackling!!!

So why do we need a wr in rnd 1?

6. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Cause it's actively harming mariotas development at this point. When's the last time any of our wrs had any seperation on a catch... Hardly even exaggerating.

Mike Williams has my attention atm. Looks the part.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

8. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Whose over-reacting? Still need WRs.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I like a lot of guys mentioned. I'm on the Jabril Peppers train, too.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Its all about the Myles Garrett and Desmond King first round.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar