Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

And with the 2011 NFL draft, the Titans select............

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Shanvhere, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vinceisalive Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    We are going to have a top 10 pick. The eagles will have a pick somewhere between 25-32. I say we swap 1st round picks and give them our 3rd round pick in order to trade for Kolb.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    #1 - We may not be a top 10 pick. Right now were are #12. (http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Draft-Order.php)

#2 - Eagles will not except a 1st round swap and a 3rd for Kolb. Schefter said earlier in the year when Vick took over it would take a 1st and possibly multiple 1sts.
  3. vinceisalive Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    There are several realistic ways we move up in the draft:

SEA beats STL (fighting for a playoff spot)
    DET beats MIN (detroit is on a hot streak)
    HOU beats JAX (division rivals that always play close)
    DAL beats PHI (willing to bet Philly rests its players)

I'm willing to bet at least 2 out of 4 happen (making us the 10 seed).

and NO we are not going to beat INDY this week.

Noone is going to give the eagles multiple 1sts for Kolb. However, I'd be willing to give up our 10th-12th overall pick and a 5th rounder for Kolb.
  4. therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    can somebody please tell me what is so special about kolb??? the dude is above average at best and is not worth a first rounder. the most i would give up for kolb is a 3rd rounder anything more than that is laughable
    1 people high five this.
  5. vinceisalive Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Can you name any other QBs out there that are realistically AVAILABLE, have NFL EXPERIENCE and can step in NOW and improve our offense?
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    Good post. However, If Sea beats STL we wouldn't move up. The Rams would replace the Seahawks in the draft order. I hope your right about the other situations tho :yes:
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,899
    Kyle Orton
  8. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,485
    He's a whiner and hates the Titans. ____ that guy.
  9. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,865
  10. therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    i dont think kolb steping in is going to improve anything in our offense. he is a avreage QB that has had the luxurys of throwing to jackson, maclin, and has a very good offensive mind in ried coaching him.

kyle orton is going to be avalibe this offseason. he had 3600yds, 20TDs, and 9 picks with a 87% passer rating. he throws a laser and can manage a game well.

carson palmer might also be avalibe this offseason. a vet who can still get it done with a solid core around him

if luck falls in the draft the bills will cut ties with fitzpatrick. he has done a great job with scrubs around him in buffalo. 23TD, 15int, 3000yds with a 81 passer rating
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.