Andre Johnson at Titans facility

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

He's so bad....he and Patterson both bums

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

The way I see it - EVERY receiver is Put Up or Shut Up this year....

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Titan fan logic:

My heart is broken so I want to get rid of player X, despite us having no depth or alternate option to replace them.

Hunter gets another year to prove himself.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm really not convinced of that.

WRs we know are going to make the team are Wright, DGB, and Matthews. That leaves Hunter, Douglas, Sharpe, McBride, and three other guys who are camp legs to compete for two spots. I think Sharpe makes it just by virtue of being a rookie with a draft pick invested.

We also have the #1 waiver spot, so if a guy we think can contribute more is let go we'll have the first chance at him.

The worst thing going against Hunter is the fact that he makes absolutely no contribution on special teams. The #4 and #5 WRs need to contribute somehow there.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Is anyone worth a damn going to be at the top of the waiver wire?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Aaron Dobson may not last much longer with New England, lot of competition up there at WR

he had a really promising rookie year in 2013, but not much since

7. JCBRAVE

Marquess Wilson is another name to keep an eye out for, he could be cut in Chicago, he had some really nice games here and there last year, but now Jeffery and White are back so he's kinda useless to them now

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah...It would be nice to solidify WR, G, and some tackle depth there....

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

You have to admit our luck, drafting ability/ talent evaluation at WR has been terrible

10. JCBRAVE

The 2 names I listed are probably the most talented names Im aware of who come become available soon, but theyre both somewhat injury prone...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar