Andre Johnson hurt?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BeatADeadColt, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

Can somebody with NFL sunday ticket or who lives in an are where the Texans/Steelers game tell me what happened. I'm sure they're talking about it and replaying it a million times. I just turned on NFL network to check the score of the Titans game, because my freaking slow connection on my computer is lagging and the game shut off, and I heard them talking about how devistating Kenny Britt's injury to the Titans is and how Andre Johnson's injury to the Texans would be even worse. Is it really a similar injury? Did it look like an ACL?

If so.. That is HUGE. Way more than evens the playing field with Kenny Britt out. Andre Johnson is their whole offense. That running game is a product of the entire defense keyed in on Andre Johnson. Any pass any other reciever on the Texans makes is because Andre Johnson was tripple covered. Matt Schaub is considered one of the better NFL QBs because Andre Johnson is on his team.

If he's out the Texans offense collapses, and the Texans don't have a great defenses. They're done.

Really hope this is true. Keep in mind it just happened, and I didn't even see it. I just heard about it for two seconds on NFL network. But as much as it sucks to hope for a guy to be hurt, if he's out for the seasons that puts us in the playoffs.

And hey we look against the Browns. CJs finally doing something, and man Cook stepped up.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I got the game in Illinois, weird?

So basically it was a little two yard pass and Andrew was wide open. Nobody touched him and he just fell down. After watching the replay he was holding the back of his knee, so it's probably not an ACL. Although he was down for a while and the entire medical staff was out there. Was not carted off though, walked off with a limp.

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

We aren't that lucky,lol.

4. BeatADeadColt

I thought I would get it. I live in PA and get basic cable, about 5 hours away from Pitt. We usually get the Eagles games on fox naturally, and the Jets games on CBS. But there's nothing on CBS closer than the Pitt/Texas game, but they just decided to run Montel and that psychic c***. Robbed.

Oh well. That would've been an interesting comparison. Kenny's a big part of our offense, but Andre is their offense. Hope he's out for at least a month though so we can face them without him.

5. T-Rac

T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

could still be ligaments if hes holding his knee, as much as I dislike the Texans cant be wishing that on anyone

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

The Texans are reporting it as a hamstring.

7. BeatADeadColt

Just heard it was a hamstring.... Nevermind this thread.. He'll be back in 2 weeks. 3 if it's serious.

Meanwhile our star reciever will be back... hopefully.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

When I saw him go down I thought "wow... this is so Britt'esque"...

Glad it's not, honestly. Plus- let's beat the cows at full strength.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I bet he is out awhile. I want to play them after the bye without him. AJ is the texans and they wont look near as good on offense without him

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I hope he's fine, I can't believe some fans wish injuries are more serious than they are.

1. It's a dick move, I don't care what Andre does to our defense, or Finnegan, he's not a murderer or a rapist, I don't want to see a guy get hurt.

2. What's the point in beating a team without their best player? To have a false sense of being good? **** that.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar