Andre Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Is this guy the best in the league right now? He is putting up absurd numbers at the moment.

Last 3 games:

9 131
    10 178
    11 141

----

30 450

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he's also all they have.

3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Dude is a beast. If he could just stay healthy then he'd probably be one of if not the best in the league.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

"if he could stay healthy"

key phrase with him, but yeah when he's on the field he's simply a beast.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

he's magic for my fantasy league

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

SIGN HIM NOW !!!!!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Goes to show how valuable a single playmaking wide receiver can be, the Cows really don't have ***** other then AJ, yet he manages to dominate on a regular basis. Wish we had a guy like him to make this offense as versatile as this defense...

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I have a feeling that a player like that will emerge for us, maybe not this year, and maybe not the next...but someday. First we need a QB that can GET the ball to him. I love Kerry, but lets face it, he's not a long term solution. And don't get me started on VY.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

How does this go from AJ to VY? Please stop with the VY bashing.

Alright, AJ is a very good player. He has 2 flaws though. He's injury prone and he plays for the Texans. He's a beast and will put up great numbers when he gets on a good team.

10. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

A few things in response to some of the comments.

He is not injury prone. Hes had one major injury that happened last year from an awkward hit on his knee that happened over the middle that noone would have been able to survive without missing time. Thats simply bad luck.

He is on the current # 4 ranked offense in the league.

He is not the only option on this O... hence the high ranking noted above. Owen Daniels is becoming one of the better TEs in the game (currently top 5)and Kevin Walter is a legit #2 WR. Not to mention Steve Slaton is having a heck of a rookie season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar