Andre Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TackHammer56, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

If he can't provide for his family with the 30-40 million he made already in his career then he doesn't deserve to be able to. He didn't deserve even half of that amount with his skill level.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'm sure he will be fine.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

Kinda hard to argue with this ^

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Holy crap. Someone is seriously being so loose butthole right now.

It was a half-joke. I said in another thread that I feel bad for being happy that any player is out for the season - especially one of our own.

I didn't celebrate his injury, but I can't lie... I was relieved to know he won't be playing. He's this team's weakest link... Hard not to feel better about the season now. And boo-hoo with the "providing for his family" garbage. The man has made millions. It's his responsibility to save up his money for these kind of circumstances. Give me a million bucks and I'm set for life. Give me $10mil like Amano has gotten, and I'd have enough to help out my entire family, any kids I may have, and their kids' kids. My point is if Eugene goes broke because of this injury, that's his fault.

Last year our MVP was out for the year. This year our LVP is out for the year. It's fate.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Some of you guys beat me to it. Nice.

6. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

lots of quotes, means nothing original here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar