ANDRE JOHNSON

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Walldaprince, Oct 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walldaprince

Walldaprince Rookie

this maybe a game where ANDRE JOHNSON could sneak up and have some big numbers i feel like indy will be more focused on KWRIGHT / DWALKER....there dbs arent very good only VDAVIS but im sure they will have him keying KWRIGHT in the slot ....

2. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Let's hope the coaching staff doesn't have the same assumption you have in a washed up wr making a difference this week. The guy is a shell of his all pro self.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Johnson can only play so much

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Too much work the Johnson gets tired, especially an old Johnson. Can't keep that up.

• LOL LOL x 4
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Least he knows the secondary to some extent, but no, he isn't going to draw to coverage like Vontae. But they can't cover everyone with their problems, so someone should be open. The Browns doubled Walker most of the game but we still got almost 300, mainly with KW and Matthews. I wonder what is wrong with Amaro? I think we gash them so bad with the run it will really open things up.

6. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Maybe Sharpe has a big day if they focus on Wright and DW, but I can't see Andre having a big day.

Would love to see Henry have a big day and his 1st TD

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The only 2 WR's we have that are worth a crap are Wright and Matthews, Johnson and Douglas are trash and only getting worse.

If we're counting on a 3rd receiver emerging we might as well push Sharpe harder. He's cracking under pressure but we know the last 2 guys arent gonna improve any from here.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I agree, he can still can be used and he should know their weaknesses.

In regards to my post though....
    9nohQh4.jpg

• LOL LOL x 6
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  9. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Andre is an outside WR, and if he's on the field, would be covered by Davis. Wright should get as much or more action this week as he'll be covered by the Colts nickel corner. That's either Darius Butler or Daryl Morris - neither names inspire much fear in me.

As far as I know, Davis does not normally play the slot. He might switch sides (might), but I'm fairly sure he doesn't slide into the slot. Also it's not like any of our WR have really earned a team using their top CB to shadow them.

*Edit: fixed the Colts CB names... lesson for today: don't post during meetings and expect details to be correct

#9 Johnnyb, Oct 19, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Dude

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar