Andrew Bynum lol

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GeronimoJackson, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's the only reason he's getting 18. He's on a garbage team. He's like a new Drew Gooden.

He'll put up decent numbers until he's on a team where he's the 5th option.

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Bwahahaha, so by your logic, I can say Pau Gasol was a scrub when he was with Memphis. Typical DW, doesn't actually watch games.

Drew Gooden has never been an 18 and 11 guy nor has he ever had the same skill set Cousins has even at only 21.

3. Deuce Wayne

So are you telling me Gasol didn't look better with the Grizzlies than he has for the lakers?

... thanks for proving my point.

Cousins simply isn't anything great. He's ok. He's the only option on a bad team. He's the Bobcats version of Gerald Wallace for the Kings... who cares?

4. GeronimoJackson

Lol what point? You made none. Gasol has looked the same bro, except he's winning because he's on a good team now.

Gerald Wallace is a terrible comparison. He's a 3rd/4th option that doesn't score to contribute. Cousins is Gasol, very skilled big man who probably won't be able to carry a team to the promise land by himself, but a great second option. You simply have never watched Cousins play. He has all the talent to be great. On talent alone, he should have went first in his draft class. Comparing him to Z-Bo was a good comparison, except he's a more talented and bigger version.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Andrew Bynum is still lol-worthy. Lazy piece of sh3t.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GeronimoJackson

Lakers should sell high on Bynum, his knee is a time bomb.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Cousins bigger better Z-Bo? You're clearly smoking the marijuana.

And Gasol looked WAY better with the Grizz, because he was the #1 option on a team with no one else intimidating him.
    He's like a completely different player in LA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar