Andrew Luck out 2-6 weeks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Roscoes Wetsuit, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

mularkey coordinated the run game the last few weeks

2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

He's been doing that from the start of the season from what I've read/heard.

But, Whiz never utilized the run game really. When he did, he did it in packages. Although Mularkey still has certain packages, we saw last week he still believes in having your best back get majority of the carries.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Boom

Now sit your jolly ass down TTF

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

All offseason long, All I heard about on the sports radio here in Indy was how it was 'guaranteed' that Luck would be the highest paid player in the NFL soon ... everyone was just wondering how high his new contract would be.

After this season though, Do the Colts even want to make him the highest paid player in the NFL? Would Luck sign a contract that didn't make him the leagues highest paid player after all of this hype he has gotten?

Perhaps he would rather take his chances in FA and walk?

I don't really care either way. If Luck does walk, I would be happy because it is hard to find a good-decent QB in this league. Luck is a good QB ... just not as good as all his hype would make you think.

On the other hand, if they did sign him to a block-buster deal, that would be less money they have to get him weapons ... if we have learned anything about Luck this year, its that he can't do it all on his own. He needs help.

worst case scenario for us is, This down year gives the Colts leverage to sign Luck for less money. Then they use the extra money they saved to give him a better supporting cast.

6. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

We should work out a trade for him to be Mariota's backup.
    Mett and Sankey should do it, right?

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I still think he'll end up being the highest paid player. And no way they let him slip away IMO.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Colts should sign Tebow as backup.

The media would EXPLODE in their pants.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I think a lot of us are getting caught up in the difference between Mularky being considered for the HC job and him being given the keys with no thought given.

10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Colts claimed QB Charlie Whitehurst off waivers from the Titans.

With Andrew Luck (kidney) sidelined 2-6 weeks, the Colts didn't have a backup behind Matt Hasselbeck. "Checkdown Charlie" immediately slides in as the No. 2, and could end up making starts. Although he's 6-foot-4, 40-year-old Hasselbeck looks frail out on the field.
    Related: Titans

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
    Nov 12 - 4:21 PM

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar