Andrew Luck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MariGOATa, Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

59.2% career completion percentage ... those some Jake Locker numbers

2. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Doesnt change the fact that he made the AFC Title game with a scrub WR2 in Donnie Avery that we released in training camp.

There's no easy path to the title game. You're in the pro's

3. 615nick

615nick Starter

I have to ask, where would you rank a healthy luck then. Espn has everyone thinking he's a top 5 qb, but i could easily name 10 qbs I'd rather have. He is the definition of average. He is right in the middle of the pack as far as qbs go.

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

The love and attention he gets from the media, whether he sucks, plays well or is average makes him overrated. Not saying he isn't good but he's far from as great as many "experts" say he is.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

When healthy and a good roster hes easily a top 5 QB. We already seen what he did with a scrub roster.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I have a feeling he's not gonna play this year at all

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

And how is that his fault? Colts has always been media's darling for a long time.

Luck is a very good QB when hes playing.

I'd rank him ahead of Carr

#17 MariGOATa, Sep 15, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Luck is injury prone too. Made of glass

9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I don't know why everyone keeps talking about mystery. Labrum repair is a nasty rehab. I told people on this board when Luck first had his surgery that there was no way he was coming back in the timeline they were saying. I had labrum surgery 2 years ago this coming November and my shoulder is still about 75% strength compared to my other shoulder. I did not (and do not) have a team of PTs working with me daily like Luck does, but it is still a 1 year recovery. In fact, on Mike and Mike the other day they had someone on and that person was saying that the surgery he had was a 1 year recovery. It took me 4 full months of 3 times a week rehab just to get back to 80% mobility and the muscle on that entire side of my upper body had turned into flab at that point.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

No doubt! My buddy is a cop and tore his labrum. That held him up for a loooooong damn time man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar