Andrew Luck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MariGOATa, Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I believe it, but just don't understand why the Colts won't come out and say it.

What do they gain by pretending like Luck is gonna be back soon and just dragging this thing out? I'm sure their doctors also know that it's a long recovery

They just look dumb at this point

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Not saying it's his fault but he's not as great as he's made out to be.

It's the Manning thing, he's the heir to the Colts throne, Peyton's replacement so everyone wants him to be great. Just like Eli, if he wasn't a Manning no one would be talking about him. Same as Luck if he wasn't a Colt replacing Jughead he'd be an average QB....because he is and so is Elisha.

3. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

I have to assume that if they believed it would be a very long recovery they would have addressed the qb position better than they did by just recently trading for brisset.

Me assuming that also assumes the Colts are a competent organization and most of what I've seen from them would tell me otherwise.

4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Brady and NE have had an equally easy path to the SB for the better part of a decade and a half.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Some QBs take their easy route and win 5 SB. Some like to dip out in the playoffs, like Aaron Rodgers.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Passepartout

Passepartout March Madness!

Yeah as really hate that for Andrew. As he is a great player. But is way too often injured.

7. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Tom Brady playoff QB Rating: 89.0
    Aaron Rodgers playoff QB Rating:. 99.4

Great argument.

8. HurrayTitans!

TB 5 SB, 7 AFC championships, 11 trips to the Afccg
    AR 1 SB couple more trip the the Nfccg

Good argument.

TB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a-Aron.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

When we are talking about individual performances, you have to resort to team performances to "win" your argument. There are about 40 different guys who get paid to get out there and play each game as well, genius.

10. HurrayTitans!

I found your goat QB list starting with Bart Starr
    https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_rating_career_playoffs.htm

I would like to disagree with your list though. I don't think Starr is the GOAT QB although very good and I strongly disagree with your notion that Alex Smith and Mark Sanchez are better than Tom Brady.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar