Andrew Luck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MariGOATa, Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

That wasn't the argument. Your "point" was that Rodgers dipped out in the playoffs, while Brady turned on God mode and dominated everyone. The statistic that I provided proved that to be a load of crap.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Hey you have your cherry picked stat, I have mine.

I have a suspicion that a lot more people are likely to use mine over yours though when discussing the GOAT QB.

To each their own. You're one of a kind though. Do you argue GOAT RB with highest avg in the playoffs? Maybe GOAT WR with best YAC in the playoffs?

3. meekmode

meekmode Starter

But I thought rodgers was good enough to win by himself, screw defense and a supporting cast.... especially coaching. must be a game manager...

4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

He had no defense and a WR playing RB last year. Made it to the NFC Championship game with a hurt WR1. I think he may have elevated his team just a little.

5. HurrayTitans!

"god mode"? I even agreed with you he had an easy route to 5 SB wins, 7 AFC championships and 11 conference title games.

You stated your point very clear. Rodgers is better than Brady solely on this:

I just finished your argument by pointing out that if that statement is true, you must believe that Bart Starr is the greatest ever (104.1 rating in the playoffs) and that you also believe that Alex smith and mark Sanchez are both better than Brady ( 94.5 and 94.3 respectively)

It's a sound argument. You should continue using it as the be all end all.

6. meekmode

meekmode Starter

looked like he lost. must be a game manager, couldn't win without his #1 who gets open for him and does all the work because accuracy has nothing to do with a touchdown connection.

It's literally your argument so glad you're fond of your own intelligence.

7. HurrayTitans!

and only 12 guys on the roster while shooting lightning bolts out his a**.
    When Rodgers gets there, he carried the team.

If Brady gets there (or further waaaaay more times) he was carried there. As a matter of fact, I'm curious how many SB the pats could have if there defense had a decent enough QB that they didn't have to win in spite of his continuous 17 years of marginal play, specifically in the playoffs.

8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I didn't say he was better. I was merely arguing that he dipped out in the playoffs. Your head is pretty far up your ass if you think that.

You know why the performances of RBs and WRs aren't brought up when it comes to being single-handedly responsible for winning SBs? Because it is ridiculous. You can only control what you can control, and the outcome of the game depends on everyone else around you. That argument applies to every position other than QB in the eyes of morons.

9. meekmode

meekmode Starter

LOL ohhh so now it takes a supporting cast but while you're criticizing mariota we throw that out the window. got it. contradict yourself more please it's hilarious.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar