Andy Dalton

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by chamgel2, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

2. 24

24 Starter

He's one of the more NFL ready QBs in a class of mostly not-NFL ready QBs. IMO, vastly overrated, Mayock really brought his name out of nowhere. I'd take him for the WCO though, SF is a good fit for him.

3. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

good post...he's a lot like Matt Flynn, who is also perfect for the WCO.

4. TNTitanFan

TNTitanFan Camp Fodder

Andy Dalton is scheduled to try out for the Titans. I watched a couple of TCU's games this year and most of their success has been due to this kid.

5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

I have him in the third round if for some reason we go defense in the two rounds...
    I heard he had a good pro day... any possibility he moves up to the second round?

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

5th rounder at best.. I don't see this guy being a starter in this League.

7. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Honestly i wouldnt want to see us get him. there are a bunch of other qb's i would rate above him, but i could still see him going around the 3rd round. I wouldnt want us to wait that long to take a qb and i really dont want us to spend 2 picks out of the top 3 or 4 rounds on a qb. Nothing against the kid, and i actually think he has pretty good potential, i just dont think it happens unless he starts to slide bad into the late rounds.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Good value as a third rd pick. Better value in rd 3 than Ponder in rd 2.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'm high on Dalton I would love to get him in the 3rd if we made a run on defense. Maybe even the second depending on how the QB's get drafted which would be a bit of a reach but the guy had a great career and an awesome pro day from all reports.

He reminds me of Brees a little bit he doesn't have a Mallett arm but he is competitive and plays with some fire. He also can get out of the pocket and make plays with his feet if he has to. He seems like the type of kid that would eat, breath, and sleep football to be a good QB which is what Palmer wants.

If we don't go QB round 1 Kaepernick or Dalton would be the only others I would be happy with.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well if he's a west coast offense kind of guy, we won't use him properly. So not a good idea picking him. And if it's come to waiting for this kind of player, why not really blow this draft and wait on a guy like Greg McElroy? I mean come on people, Andy Dalton....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar