Andy Levitre to Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

GREAT move that made a TON of sense, we actually went out and got it done as soon as the clock struck 3. I love it! As we all know, fills a MASSIVE hole. GO TITANS!!

Welcome Andy Levitre!!

2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Delanie walker and Levitre.... It's been a good day :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Wish I could look out my window one day and see a Brinks truck backing up to my garage door like in Levitre's case lol.

4. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Holy ****.... we may be decent next year!

Oh wait.... we still have Munch and Gray.

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Hey, I'm telling you, G Williams made it clear when he was hired on that he wasn't coming back to TN if this organization trotted out the same pathetic pile of scrubs as last year. Not just the defense but the whole team! It's seems to have worked.

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I hope so. I'm willing to bet he is our behind the scenes coordinator and Gray is just here cause they worked together and is willing to play puppet and collect a check.

7. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

@JasonLaCanfora: Levitre's deal with TEN, 6yrs $46.8M. Whopping $13M in 2013, $19.5M o er 1st 2 yrs of deal ...

8. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

OH HAPPY DAY!!!! Keep it coming! Time for a turn of the tide

9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

So when do I get my Levitre Jersey avatar for my profile TitanJeff lol can't wait.

10. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

“The Titans got a great player,” said Joe DeLamielleure, a Hall of Fame guard who played for the Bills from 1973-79. “He is a blue-collar guy. There aren’t many like him in the league. He is tough as hell, and I bet you he’ll be a really good clubhouse guy, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar