Anna Nicole Smith RIP

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Childress79, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I take my guy at least once a week. Strip clubs are the cool hang out spot. The only thing I don't like are when the chicks get too friendly when I get a lap dance. Ick!:irked:

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

How can a girl get too friendly with another girl who is getting a lap dance? That does not make sense. Either you are getting them because they turn you on or you are getting them to turn on your man. If the only reason you are getting them to to fake some type of girl/girl desire doesn't that make you a fraud?

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I took Gunny to The Cheetah in ATL and bought him a lap dance.
    It was hilarious. He looked so uncomfortable.
    This was less than an hour after he landed at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.

5. The Mrs

You should have taken Gunny to Body Tap, that's the spot. As for me getting lap dances, it's all in the spirit of fun. There's no motive, on my part, to turn on either me or my guy. We're all out at the strip club with friends, popping bottles, having fun. It's the strippers who always want to give me a lap dance when we're there and the majority of them are lesbians, anyway. They're just trying to make it rain.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

7. Blazing Arrow

I believe she is talking about "dollas dollas"

8. The Mrs

Uh, yeah, "making it rain" is when a person either throws a handful of money or quickly shuffles money onto a stripper as she performs.

9. Blazing Arrow

My other post I was hoping Elf would get all defensive and tell us some stories. My bate may have to include diamonds next time.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Am i the only perv who misinterpreted what "making it rain" meant.. :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar