Anna Nicole Smith RIP

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Childress79, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ever been to a strip club?

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Where shall i start?

Prior to the creation if condoms, how many hookers do you think get impreginated by their trick. What happens to the child.. i doubt the hooker will take care of him and leave him at home while she goes out to hook. The child gets thrown out in the street and he's forced to become a rough neck to live. He resorts to stealing, lying and even killing to get what he needs cause he desn't know better and thats what he was raised to do.

Present day hookers cause a disease risk as well as society problem. I'm assuming many married men visit these women... so not only does he make his own family at risk of disease, but now his morals and ethics are in question.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Yes.. before i was married i would.
    But definately not during a marriage. I wouldn't want my ex-wife to go to a strip club either when we were married.

Never been with a hook tho. Have you?

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Plus hooking is easy money. Any one can do it, but thank god most women respect them bodies and morals more than that.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So let's get this straight, a stripper is a terrible person because of their job.
    Yet it was perfectly fine for you to go see one to get you hard on?

So instead of despising these 'animals' you were turned on.

You have a funny way of showing your disdain.

Has nothing to do with anything.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Yep.. thats exactly what i'm saying. Now if they didn't exist i wouldn't have gone seen them have I..

Actually my question about you being with a hooker has alot to do with this subject. If you support them pay em a visit..(if you haven't done/doing so already)..

Heck if you have a GF or are married, recommend one to your friends or atleast donate to their cause.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

What about phone sex women.. do you support them too?
    You like talking dirty to them from time to time?

You seem to support strippers so what the hell. lets give their entire industry a boost!

[​IMG]

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

by researching before you start dribbling mostly false generalisations.

Not true at all.

Not all kids from the ghetto or rough upbringings are bad people.

Don't know about the US, but down here Prostitutes are required to have regular health checks.

And it is a victimless crime, they hurt no one.

Fine, what if this person is an Assistant regional Manager of middle east operations, does that make all Assistant regional Manager of middle east operations disease carrying, adulterous immoral people?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This isn't about the job, this is about the person.

A hooker can be a nice person.

You obviously fail to see that because you all you focus on is their profession.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You know students at college do this sort of stuff to get by? Because they have no other choice.

Don't push this onto me, I'm not the bigot here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar