Anna Nicole Smith RIP

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Childress79, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Good for them..
    just don't ask me to support them. If i feel like badmouthing them, then thats what i'll do.. You however can stand up to your hookers and whores because some are just lovely and 'nice'.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Yes they do have a choice but they chose to take the easy way out.
    They're lazy.. they want quick money and thats probably the excuse they tell their clients when they call them..

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Whats wrong with working an honorable job?

Would you look down at a girl who served you coffeee at a starbucks Gunny?

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Most hookers are greedy human beings anyway. They know they can make loads of more dough than they can get elsewhere so they can live on a higher paycheck, and its easy money too...

Just lay down, spread your legs and kapaw.. thankyou maam. Here's your $100.. now go buy that new purse.

Honorable work on the other hand requires sweat. Hookers would rather have a stranger's semen on their foreheads than sweat.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

my god, can you actually read? Where have I actually supported their occupation?

I cannot make this any more clearer - I do not judge people on their job. I do not see people as bad because they do [x] job. I judge them on who they are.

:rolleyes:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So what do you expect them to do while at college? Goto class all day, do homework when they can and live with a $40,000 debt?

They can't get a job during the day and weekend work certain won't cut it.

You pay off what you can when you can however you can.

Not everyone has the privilege of mummy and daddy helping them out.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No unlike you I don't look down upon people because of their job.
    And working at Starbucks for $5 an hour won't pay the tuition fees either.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

OK so you don't support their occupation but you don't look down at it either..
    So its mutual you to?

"What the heck.. that money loving tramp betty next door is a hooker but she's a lovely individual.. i wouldn't mind my kids playing with her's. Maybe she can give them a sex-ed class while they're there.."

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You must know a lot of hookers to know all this.

:rolleyes:

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Dude.. make your mind up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar