Annoying New England

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Don't seem to matter who they have playing quarterback. Brady and Gronk out, no problem. They take some little known backup qb on the road and beat one of the best teams in the league. Meanwhile, the Titans can't even beat a Shaun Hill led Vikings team at home. It aint fair that the Patriots always win no matter what their circumstances are and our team always fails. Belichek has the magic touch I tell ya.

#1 Anthony4Titans, Sep 11, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

07' and 11' Giants, 2015 Broncos. Those circumstances matter. Shows how important pass rush is and actually getting sacks, not just hurries.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's what having the best coach in the league does for a team.

They hit the lottery.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

lol. OK you didn't have to take me literally when I say they ALWAYS win. But almost always. Sorry, I guess this post comes across pretty whiney and I don't usually do this kind of thing but I just get so frustrated sometimes.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I get it. I was just pointing out what it takes to beat the best. We lost today with ZERO sacks on Shaun Hill. Our secondary is a joke. This is going to be a problem all year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Bad snap cost the Cards and me because I lost by two points in Titan Cup.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I wanted the Titans to draft Jimmy Garappolo back in 2014. Do not think he is so little known.

8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Best coach in NFL history. Nobody else compares.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I hear ya. I have a couple friends who are Pat fans and every year I hope it's the year we begin to rise and they begin to fall so I can finally talk a little trash. But. It. Just. Never. Happens.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. RTH

RTH Meh...

As long as they have that core staff... New England will remain a powerhouse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar