Another former Titan player signed by the Ratbirds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan4eva24, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There's only two games where the Ravens actually deserved to beat the Titans... '99 regular season when y'all blew us out. And, week 5 of the 2008 season. Other than those two games, you have been extremely lucky when playing the Titans... EXTREMELY.

I know the statboard doesn't matter. It's the scoreboard that does, but Christ, we should have beat you in the 2000 playoffs and the 2008 playoffs... everyone with an average IQ can see that.

2. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

If you seriously look at the two games last year, they were mirrors of each other. In Baltimore, the Ravens dominiated every statistical category but couldn't get the W. In TN it was the other way around - due to the forced turnovers. Ravens find a way to win when it counts. Moral victories don't mean squat.

Keep hatin' on the Ravens and watch them win.

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Pre-season dreams even Ravens fans have them

4. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Get back to me when you have an excuse for why it took your team to cheat with a non-false start to win.

5. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

still crying over a perceived false start huh? Guess you forgot about those huge turnovers. Blame the refs, blame the weather, name call and keep hatin'.

6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I am a diehard titan fan. And it seems like we give every postseason game away to the Ravens. I believe the teams are too similar. Both teams rely on defense, run the ball and stuff the run. They are mirror images of themselves. Usually thats why our games are decided by 3 points!

7. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Yeah I guess NFL films is just lying then when they just showed our year in review AND showed the false start. But whatever keep talking smack and this will get sent to the smack talk forum.

8. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I didn't realize that the Ratbirds won the AFC Championship and the Super Bowl last year, but maybe their third loss to the Steelers didn't count.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Right. Except when they don't. Gotcha. :thumb:

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

it's not like either the Titans or Ravens won it all so all the high and mighty stuff really doesn't have any place. It's like this. Titans finished 1st and the Ravens finished 2nd, so it's not on the conference slate. The Titans have the AFC East to worry about and the Ravens have the AFC West, so unless these two meet up in the playoffs what does it matter?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar