Another Idiot Hatin On 2013 Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Bill Barnwell, who ever that is, had the following to say about the 2013 Titans:

"Barring some enormous improvement from Locker, this will remain a bad football team."

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9459928/which-losing-nfl-teams-poised-make-playoffs

I think as long as Locker does not regress we will at least be an average team. Locker was not our biggest problem last year. And we have improved our biggest areas of opportunity from last year.

I am thinking JCBRAVE and Deuce Wayne should give this guy the Nate Dunlevy Twitter treatment.

EDIT:

Bill Barnwell

[​IMG]
    Bill Barnwell (@billbarnwell) is a staff writer for Grantland.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

That's silly. The titans won't be bad. they probably won't be good.. but I doubt they'll be bottom 5.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I want to know what relatively easy schedule this fool is talking about...

4. JCBRAVE

Bill Barnwell thinks the Jets are good, there goes his credibility.

• High Five High Five x 10
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

No kidding. The Jets are trying to suck this year lol

6. JCBRAVE

Already on it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Give him the double-barrel bud salute!

[​IMG]

But seriously, these annalists don't mean crap. The great thing about the NFL is any team can turn it around and be the surprise team of the year. I remember watching "experts" predict a 6-8 win season for us in 2008 LOL.

We'll be so much better this year.. the more people hatin' the better. They will be in for a rude awakening when we stomp their team.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Thank you JC!

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The more people that think we will suck the better.

10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

The thing about our D is, their suckage wasn't totally their own fault. Half the blame lies on the offense IMO. Our O put the D in some pretty bad situations last year. Fixing our OL will go a long way into helping the D by giving them more rest, but more importantly not forcing the D to start with such bad field position so often.

Also we did more to improve than bring in Pollard on D. We also brought in Greg Williams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar