Another missed opportunity (Ron Rivera)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iQon

iQon Starter

Excuse me. We still take a cap hit. So we're still paying for letting Vince go.

Same sh*t, different toilet.

Feel free to write another novel from that. I bet it gets us back to point A.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Are you a liar now? You said we have to pay Vince after we waive him.

What are we paying him? You didn't say cap hit you said we are paying him something. You said "paying vince".

And how do we even know we will have a cap there isn't even a new contract yet.

The cap hit is for money paid 4 years ago so lie and pretend now you were only talking about a cap hit.

We owe Vince Young $0 after he is released. That is fact!

Get mad, get pissed but you were wrong.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

And why does that excite you? Because his 3 years as a head coach were worse than Fisher's 16? That Fisher has a superior record?

I asked several times for people who advocated Greg williams as Fisher's replacement and i see no responce just excuses for his 17-31 record.

How about John Fox as our new DC? He is available.

4. iQon

iQon Starter

[​IMG]

Double or nothing. Write another novel for that sentence.

5. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Missed opportunity with Rivera, sure, but the bigger miss was Harbaugh. He's going to be an incredible NFL coach... and we still have Fisher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar