Another negative offseason article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

2. Titans10&25

Titans10&25 Camp Fodder

Man nobody has faith in this team except for the fans....

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The Titans are an easy target for the press right now... It's up to the team to prove them wrong..

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

The one thing I found in his statement that was depressing but yet sounded hopeful was;
    "The Titans said good-bye to three of their best players on that side of the ball: Running back Travis Henry, wide receiver Drew Bennett, and wide receiver Bobby Wade."
    I agree with Henry, but if our #2 and #3 were Wade and Bennett, how depressing! But on the other hand, we almost went to the playoffs with those 3 guys. Question is, if we still had all 3 of them and Vince as our starter, could we repeat last years record?

5. and even some of them dont have any faith at all... *cough gloat cough*

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I have an enormous amount of faith in this team. I think the defense will be much improved despite the loss of Jones. Special teams obviously will take a hit but who knows? Maybe something will shake out there.

Now... that article was bunk. I guess it's editorial journalism but it really wasn't even close to fair or balanced. What was up with making a big deal about Vince's leg? That's nothing and we all know it. Say what they will about Henry... but what about that o-line? We theoretically could become a powerhouse running the ball due to a number of factors I won't go into here. Paul Williams might be the next Chad Johnson.

Chris Henry... that dude is scary. Not to mention his physical prowess. There is so much to hope for. The best thing about the situation is the team is moving on and not giving a damn about Pacman. They don't care. I bet #53 might be a bit relieved not to have him around messing up the mojo. I am. We don't need our team brought down by a selfish jerk like Jones.

We have Vince Young. That's awesome. The sky is the limit for the Titans... hell, we have the best set of outside corners we have had in years... I just love the way that douche glossed over that. The Titans are going to be fine. Drink the kool-aid!

7. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Might want to change the color of your Kool-aid Bi.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Thanks. You saved me from responding to it. Hard to have faith when our GM tried his hardest to steal it all.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:neener: you are so jealous of us it's hilarious. :neener:

What gives with the lame comment? Red is an official color of the Titans. So is silver and white. Not to mention two shades of blue. There is a Titans blue somewhere between columbia blue and powder blue and a dark navy blue. It doesn't matter what they wear... they kick the ever living dog **** out of the Texans every year so it doesn't really matter what color any metaphorical kool-aid is. It's just a font color. This isn't the international house of wiccan cow voodoo.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Underalls is really into colors...
    here he was on flag day...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar