Another reason to boycott EA

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, May 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Ebay sales of New Maddens will jump up. should be able to find Madden 11 around 5-10 bucks cheaper on ebay.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Plus shipping puts it at the same price.

3. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

I will worry about this the next time EA makes a good game, been waiting a long time for that to happen....

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I didn't know they canned Infinity Ward, they were the ones actually making good COD games. Black Ops looks pretty good though.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Infinity Ward left Activision over money issue from Modern Warfare 2.

As for good EA games, first one that comes to mind is Dragon Age, second is Dead Space.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

EA has decent games that aren't sports games. Battlefield Bad Company 2 being a newer one.

Infinity Ward sucks. They fell off hard and only wanted money. They don't even bother fixing games or adding to them for decent value. Treyarch was known as the crappier of the 2 when COD4 came out, but not anymore. People actually like that Treyarch patches the hacks and adds good DLC.

IW put out a crap product in MW2 and just bailed.

7. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

I like role playing games, but I found Dragon Age less exciting than watching grass grow. Really didn't care much for Dead Space either, but didn't give it much of a chance.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I thought Dead Space was really good. I started Dragon Age, but never finished and thought it was pretty good, especially considering the crap that was Final Fantasy XIII

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

BC2 is still buggy. They fix one bug in a release and creates 2 new.

10. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

/thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar