1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Another SEC national title game?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ProfessorD, Nov 19, 2012.

1. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter Tip Jar Donor

This is a real possibility. If ND loses this week to usc bama takes new #1 Georgia #2 and if Florida can win against fl st they will move to #3. If this happens you will be almost guaranteed to have to SEC teams in the title game. If bama beats Georgia, Florida plays bama for title. If by some miracle Georgia beats bama, you have a Florida Georgia rematch. Florida has a tough game this week but if the cards fall in the right spot their lose to Georgia could get them into the national title. SEC SEC SEC!!!!
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I still don't know who ND has beaten that makes them #1.

But if it's Bama vs Florida I will laugh for a week straight.
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I do not like Bama one bit, I love to hate that team, lots of fun rooting against them, so as long as they're not the National Champs when it's all said and done, I couldn't care less who plays for the title.

We all know the SEC is where it's at though, nothing new.
  4. ProfessorD

Not everyone knows that there are some on here that think the SEC sucks! 3 teams in the top 4. Nuf said!
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If Florida had a better offense I would be a bit more confident in them being a top 5 team but they do have the defense.
  6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

If UF makes it to the championship game it will be a mockery of the sport of college football and be the ultimate testament to what a crock of **** the BCS truly is.

Barely beat Louisiana Watchyamacallit by 7 with 2 seconds left at home on a blocked punt. Barely beat Bowling Green at home week one. Score one offensive touchdown against Jacksonville State at home. I mean, they scored less points against LSU than TOWSON. Let Missouri come within one possession of winning in the swamp.

At no point this season has Florida resembled a national championship team.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 As old as Titan. Tip Jar Donor

Then who should be in it?

Whoever it is should obviously come from the SEC SEC SEC
  8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Who has ND beaten to be #1..still waiting on that answer.
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Must be Stanford right? Like you said, who have they beaten....
  10. ProfessorD

Stanford and Oklahoma. But who has Florida beaten? South Carolina. I don't think Florida deserves to be 4. Bama and Georgia definitely deserve to be where they are. What if Georgia could find a way to beat bama in the sec champ and Florida, ND, Oregon, k state lose another. Would bama v Georgia be worth watching in national title? Could that even happen?