Another SEC national title game?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ProfessorD, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Literally any team in the top ten other than Florida. I have serious doubts about Georgia too. No top-tier team gets beat by 28 points.

2. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

Last years title game sucked too much to ever do it again

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

No other team would have gotten 0 pts vs Bama last year ..they would have been in the negative.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well your wrong and you are just another butthurt SEC hater :)

5. Fry

I said literally any team other than them in the top-ten, which includes like five other SEC teams. Florida is just not a national title team.

UF has literally gotten points for just stepping on the field against Jacksonville State, Bowling Green, Missouri and Louisiana Lafayette. I mean, they beat ULL on a blocked punt with two seconds left in The Swamp and score one offensive touchdown against Jacksonville State in two straight weeks and go from sixth in the BCS to fourth.

Garbage.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

SEC SEC SEC

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Still waiting on someone to tell me ND has beaten to be #1..

[hint: fry]

8. Fry

Beating four top-twenty teams including two on the road while going undefeated usually gets you in the top-two. They also didn't schedule a single FCS team.

I'm hoping for a USC win this weekend. I love it when there isn't an undefeated team. Let the bitching commence.

9. jdog

jdog I like beer!

The sad part is that the highlight the season for me is seeing our coach fired but would love to see the Irish get ripped.Way over-ranked imo.

10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I have to agree that Florida being in the running for a NC spot is a f'ing joke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar