Another SEC national title game?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ProfessorD, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

My thinking is logical and honest. And you were not the only one who bashed Florida.

All you do is whine like a little B*tch about the bcs that things are not going the way you want. Ok who do you think should be ranked 1 and 2 right now. Kent State and Boise?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I swear, you have a reading disability. I haven't said a single thing about Alabama or Notre Dame being ranked one and two a single time in any thread on this board.

It will be an absolute sham if Florida is ranked in the top two.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

So? You want to b*ch like a little girl about how the BCS sucks.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

the BCS *does* suck

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

6. Titans Eternal

It's my thing.

cows suck

7. Titans Eternal

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

RollTide already explained this but it is very SIMPLE to understand.

SEC > Pac10, Big10, Big12, BigEast, ACC, all other little conferences, and Notre Dame.

SEC > Combine the best teams from all NCAA D1 and put them in one conference.

That is why the SEC is undefeated against non-SEC teams in the BCS Championship. It is the most difficult conference with the best players. There is over a decade of proof now.

So tell me, were you just trolling? Or have you been not watching college for a decade? Because this really shouldn't need explaining anymore.

Also I can't believe you dummies are still complaining about the BCS. Remind me how great college football post season was prior to the BCS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar