Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Another SEC national title game?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ProfessorD, Nov 19, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,388
    DW you are straight up on crack if you think Bama was "given" that. If that were true, the false INT with 50 secs left would have been ruled an INT after review.

GA just choked.

And Notre Dame beating "ranked" teams matters not when an unranked TCU comes within a TD. Notre Dame will get shredded apart.
  2. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,376
    Just ignore DeeDub. He's just a delusional loser who is still bitter about the spanking Bama delivered to his joke of a college team.
  3. Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $2,167
    Georgia beat two teams with winning records the whole year and one of them was Vandy. Notre Dame would stomp them out
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,032
    Alabama wins because Notre Dame doesn't have a QB.
  5. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,388
    Neither does Alabama so.. I don't see your point.

But you're not wrong.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,032
    AJ McCarron isn't great, but he can at least get the ball into the hands of his play-makers. Tyler Eifert catches significantly less passes with Gholson at QB than Rees.
  7. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,376
    We talkin' about the same Notre Dame that squeaked by the "world class" Pittsburgh team on a bad PI call and a missed chip shot in OT?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,283
    Alabama wins because the overall talent is vastly superior to Notre Dame's. You really think it's all about one player?
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,032
    I'd say having a decided advantage at the most significant position is a really good reason...
  9. Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $2,167
    Because Georgia didn't go to the brink of death with Tennessee and Kentucky? The one thing Notre Dame does well on offense is the one thing Georgia is pure crap at defending