Another shooting in Colorado

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Okay, I had to stop reading her tweets, she flat out is the reason negative stereotypes about women exist.

She is getting eaten alive though.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Blonde and a model...definitely not paid to talk or think.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sideshow Bob?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This morning I woke up to two voicemails on my phone... I listened to them. Then when I was finished I looked beneath the two of them to discover that I had a voicemail from a 303 area code from a month ago. I have no idea what the voicemail is about. It was hard to make out what was being said. I looked below the number and was shocked to see "Aurora, CO." Freaked me out.

I also realized that literally right before I left my friends' house to see TDKR at midnight last week, we were talking about Columbine... he brought up specifically how easy it was to get a gun in Colorado, stemming from a scene in Michael Moore's (I know most people hate this guy, but I don't think he's all that bad) "Bowling for Columbine" in which he walked into a bank, signed up for a checking card or something and was handed a free gun as part of a promotion they were doing.

Very weird coincidences.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Odd

I was job hunting and one of the places I was looking ended up being Aurora. This was on the night of the shooting and I had never even heard of the place before then.

Aurora was/is also listed as one of the safest cities in America.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not now its not.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well their psychokiller is in jail. What about your towns psychokiller?

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Ours is playing bass in a party band and often compares himself to Bootsy Collins.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

What is in the water in Florida?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar