Another signature loss for Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

can any of you honestly see Munchak hoisting the lombardi trophy??? Like how awkward would that be??

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It might look like this

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not caring and having maturity on how you handle yourself are two different things.

Anyone can get pissed off and throw a fit............ its really easy

4. Alzarius

Its actually quite easy, Ill show you how in just a few.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Now I get what some of you are saying...

A player executes properly and makes a play = coaching
    If a player screws up = coaching
    Win = coaching
    Loss = coaching

The only reason the Falcons, Texans, Pats, Bears and Niners are having good seasons is because they have superior coaches. Players have nothing to do with it. If Munch was their coach, they'd be 4-7 too.

:sarcasm:

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Alzarius

Ill argue with you in a second, but I lol'd

7. Alzarius

I would high five 50 more times if i could

8. Alzarius

Then fire Gray, and release Colin as well. You dont have an issue with either of those Im assuimg

When was the last time you have seen a first quarter go as wrong as it did in that game? If i remember, special teams had a lot to do with teh huge lead they had as well.

Ill give you this one, but Ill also point out that all coaches lose games they shouldnt. ALL of them. It was just horrible timing because of the playoff implilcations

Houston almost lost to them last week, I guess the team, coaches, and everyone there sucks as well?

Google

What is an offensive coordinator

What is a defensive coordinator

First year was a short year, with a WHOLE new coaching staff (where the OC and DC sucked). 2 QBs in those two years, one being injured during his first year starting. A horrible OC and DC.

Perspective..... perspective

Fire able offense if you are a fan that thinks more with their emotions than their brains. Look around the NFL, youre simply wrong.

I am not happy with our current state either but come on man, you are blaming Munch for crappy OC and DC. If you want to play the "well hes the one it all falls back on", then I tell you to start the Bud Adams hating threads every week, in stead of Munch hating threads every week.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

MMs first speech as HC was all about accountability

there has been exactly ZERO accountability. BA forced MM too boot CP off the island. JB should be fired, from a cannon, today - but he will proabably start sunday instead. As example 1

'la Vagician' absoutly cannot play FS or SS or CB or at an NFL level apparenatly, but he is entrenced as starter. As example 2

I could go on. My point is no matter how much a player stinks or how many times they make the same mistake they do not loose any $s for doing so. ZERO accountability and accountability is what MM said he was all about.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Alzarius

We tried sitting Babs and starting RoJo, without any better results.

Were just screwed at safety because none of them can play consistently.

hes also the best we got. No other safety is as good as Griff and he has played much better since being moved back.

I also dont think the answer will be there in the draft or the FA so we are going ot be stuck with him next season as well.

Spoon, Babs, Rojo

Just 3 off the top of my head that have been benched this season.

If the answers were on the team, I am confident saying that they would make the change. We just dont have the answers on our team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar