Another signature loss for Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

lol a 2 yard loss? It would have been about 5 if he went down when the blocker and defender pushed right into his lane. It was 2nd and 3 So he lost us 6 yards extra. Do you really think we would have converted a 3rd and 8? We were like 30% on 3rd downs today most being less than 5 yards.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Actually we were right about 50% for 3rd downs. Locker converted two 3rd & longs, so I don't see why not.

I'm not blaming CJ for the loss... I said that. Just felt like saying it.
  3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

Throwing bad passes and dropping passes is Munchak's fault?
  4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

CJ and Locker are the only two Titans who played worth a damn. You're talkin crazy. The two missed TD catches on perfect balls hurt us. Or the huge drop by Cook. Or the drive ending follies where receivers stepped out of bounds. Locker and CJ kept us in it. And the defense....this one is more or less all on coaches and receivers.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Well, I held my tongue, but I thought it was a mistake giving them the full bye week off. It shown too, we made mistakes we oddly have not made all year.
  6. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Isn't that part of the new CBA?
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I think it is now that you mention it.
  8. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

9. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

I think a lot of the things going on in the NFL is this new CBA. We see it on the Titans, but a lot of teams players seemed to have taken steps backwards.

I remember reading somewhere (gonna have to try and dig it up) that one of the coaches in the NFL said that basically with the limited time they are allowed to practice, there isn't any time to try and refocus on the basics. You only have enough time to prepare for the next team.
  10. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

They were great passes but the first was a lucky play by the corner and the other was a TD but for Jacksonville being a craphole that doesn't have good enough cameras.