Antonio Andrews called up from PS

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yep. Battle needs to be used more, for thouse "tough yards" situations.

Hopefully Andrews sticks.

2. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Honestly.....it wont matter who is running the ball for us if our line can't block and our QB doesn't scare anybody. THey will just continue to stack the line until we start completing some passes consistently.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I love this move and I love AA. He grew up not far from Nashville and was a Titans fan and that's why he signed with us as an undrafted FA. He had several other offers and I think Wyatt said for more money and a better opportunity but he wanted to be a Titan. THAT's the kind of guy I want on this team.

• High Five High Five x 7
    • Cheers Cheers x 3
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Now, we just need him to be good!

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Let Mett hand him the ball!!!

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We'll never look bad for taking Sankey in the 2nd, the kid has great instincts, going to pay off big for us once we get a real QB in there.

As for promoting Antonio Andrews, good. After Sankey we have no one at RB. Leon Washington and Dexter McCluster have been terrible running the ball. Greene is hurt so we had to bump Andrews up.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

And then we place him on waivers and roll with just two RBs.

Sound familiar?

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. ThreeBallPaul

ThreeBallPaul Starter

Could definitely see Andrews and Sankey do good things with an actual QB out there

9. Young54

Young54 Starter

Great! Now we get to see a 6th running back struggle to get 3 yards. Only now it will be slower.

Hope the kid is good, but it's the oline that's the problem here. Not the RBs.

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I can't wait to use him in madden

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar