Antonio Bryant Cut!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

2. xpmar9x

Vikings could be an interesting team for him to go to also.

I see a lot of possible landing spots for him:
    Vikings
    Titans
    Bills
    Dolphins
    Redskins
    Bears
    Falcons
    Panthers
    Broncos
    Raiders
    Chargers
    Rams
    49ers

...just to name a few lol

Any idea on how long Bryant is out for?

Britt - Bryant - Washington - Gage - Williams - Hawkins
    that's a pretty solid WR group

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I guess it's that time of year. X player was cut, should we sign him?!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. xpmar9x

It's always that time of the year.

5. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Well, he's not healthy, thats why the Bengals cut him.

6. xpmar9x

After doing some research on the guy, I no longer want him. He's going to want $, and alot of it. He's been kicked out of the league and has a history of starting crap with Head coaches. I wouldn't mind him for a small deal, but if he wants big bucks he's not worth it.

I do see the Bears and Rams going after Antonio Bryant though. Vikings probably not, AB is hurt right now, by the time he's back and 100% Rice will be back - then they have no need for him. But the Rams need a #1 WR for Bradford, and Avery just went down for the year. The Bears need a true #1 WR, good pair with Hester and Knox.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

8. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

For the record, i am not interested in him as a Wr for the titans. (what the hell are we going to use another one for? to line up and run block as fisher orders another Cj run up the gut?

People here didnt want TO when he was begging the titans to give him a job. Even finnegan run his mouth about not wanting TO here. Apparently the titans have WRs so great they are even better than TO even at this late stage in his career. (HA!!!)

And i dont get it. Why do fans care so much about what a player is paid? The money is not yours, we as fans dont get to enjoy any savings the team owner makes from not paying players or signing second rate talent for little to no money. Why do fans around the NFL talk about team financials as though they are investors in the team?

Am i as a titans fan supposed to pretend like i care about Bud Adams bank account?

If you are a true fan wouldnt you want your team owner to pay whatever it costs to get your team a ring?

Seriously arent people tired of the Harpers, Donnie Nickeys and all around third rate garbage Bud adams runs to town every year?

Ps..No chance in hell Bryant is signed as a titan. (though he perfectly fits the mould of the second rate, reject titans love to sign)

9. xpmar9x

The reason I don't want him for major money, is because we can use that money elsewhere. Like re-signing Stephen Tulloch, Jacob Ford, LeRoy Harris, Bo Scaife, and giving CJ2K the deal he deserves. Not to mention other FAs in 2011 we could use are money on instead: Ray Edwards, Mathias Kiwanuka, Johnathan Joseph, Richard Marshall, Carlos Rodgers, Tramon Williams, Antonio Cromartie.. just to name a few.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

No. It says something when the Bengals cut him and he was their highest paid receiver and never played a snap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar