Antonio Cromartie is headed to the Jets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I mean, look at who we will draft in 3rd round. Or 2nd round.

It's not like we do BETTER than Cromartie. And CB is our biggest weakness? or at least top 3.

2. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Titans will sign Bob Frank out of Alaska PolyTechnic Community College

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

NY stole this guy. Him and Revis are gonna be sick in Ryan's man-to-man.

4. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

I honesly think he will do good for NYJ...I mean he did have "Lights Out" in his prime and onn steeroids durring his 10 INT year. Just like Mike Griff, Cro needs the help of QB pressure so the QB will throw passes that both the WR and DB will contend for and Cro has good ball skills just not great cover skills.

5. AH3

AH3 Rookie

I was thinking about what we would have been like if Pac hadn't gotten into trouble and was still playing. We'd have Pac and Finnegan on the corners and Pac returning kicks. He could even do a wildcat with CJ. He made some stupid decisions, but Pacman was a player and had some good potential. Too bad he threw it all down the drain.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Pacman was the most exciting player I've ever seen with his footwork.

He was also possibly the dumbest human being to have ever walked on earth.

7. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

dude what? you throw some random stuff out there...because you post a lot doesnt mean anything. The guy was a pro bowler and is a nasty corner, i guess if you wish you had nick harper your in lala land...sweet MGS raiden pick....NOT SOLID SNAKE FOR LIFE

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He's better then Harper but he's not good. He's very average, he just looks good because Harper looks horrible. If he was good the Chargers wouldn't give him away for nothing.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I like your grand plan of how to run free agency/team. Sign average players, because they might be slightly better then what we have yet what you clearly fail to realise is that a team of average players will produce averages results.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

A 2nd or 3rd round pick is a lot more than nothing.

If that's nothing then I want to start giving away some of our average players for nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar