Antonio Cromartie...ouch

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He almost got cut after last season and I'm not sure he'll escape that fate this year.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

That was totally weak, but I'd still take him alongside Finnegan anyday.

3. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

At least Harper tries to tackle when he gets burnt (read: always). Cro was scared.

That's sad.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

It's not a CBs job to stop the run. That was entertaining and all, but Cro shuts down receivers and gets interceptions and I'd take him over any CB on our depth chart below Finny. I'd take him over many of the DB in the league for that matter.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

You guys are crazy. It's not a CBs job to make a tackle when he's in position to make a tackle?! Ummm.... goodbye credibility.

Cromartie is arguably the softest player in the league. He has an IQ below Vince Young. He parties late into the night before games. He doesn't even really get interceptions anymore. All San Diego fans want him cut because they can see how bad he is.

Yet there are people here saying they want him on the Titans. Blows my mind. Let's sign DeAngelo Hall while we're at it.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I'm not saying that it's not his job to make tackles, I'm saying that if the team is getting dominated by the run then take a look at all the LB and DT, not the CB. And I didn't say I want him on the Titans, I'm saying I'd take him over Harper McCourtney and Hood all day err day.

7. MOB-TARCIZ21

MOB-TARCIZ21 Camp Fodder

never seen Cro get burnt the way harper does id take him in a heart beat too. him n cortland would be pretty solid secondary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar