Antonio "Tiny" Richardson

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 615nick, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

I know he's a local boy and I might be a bit of a homer but I live in knoxville now and have seen him play and he looks really good against sec dlines. I also saw him a lot in high school because my little cousin played with him at ensworth. But, if he falls into the second round or lower I think he's worth a shot. He played both ways in hs and is really athletic for his size.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

2nd round absolutely... but I bet he goes late 1st.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I realize that RT is a need, and would not be upset if we snagged him up, but I really think we can get this position filled in free agency fairly cheaply.

I would like to use our second on a running back since the pool isn't incredibly deep.

4. 615nick

615nick Starter

although I don't think we will strike gold with a late rb, rb is one of the deepest positions in this years draft. It's been said here many times, 19 underclassmen alone

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think much of them are fools gold to be honest.

6. 615nick

615nick Starter

Can't argue with that, don't know enough about them. But Richardson could be a day one starter and potentially a star in this league, adding another young dominant linemen is a good idea. Note, he can play either tackle spot.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Richardson is certainly worth a look with the 11th pick. The way a lot of people expect the draft to go there will only be 1-2 Ots off the board in the first 10 picks leaving some god value there.

To get tiny you have to take him with that pick.

I also like the fact he can play RT for a couple of years and then make the move to LT when roos gets too old. With his size he is not just a pass blocker. A big plus.

Probably the 3rd OT in the draft if scouts see him as a viable LT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar