Antwaun Woods back - Leslie gone

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Oct 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I meant Al Woods.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Yea, I missed that.

3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I think Mularkey said that Blackson was a starter now. He has played very well.

4. HonoluluYogi

HonoluluYogi Starter

Hoping to see much more of Blackson with Woods out a month. At NT, with his agility and speed, we might actually be better for a short time, stamina being the issue...

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Blackson has impressed me. Was considered a major reach when we drafted him.

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Interesting read about our line problems:

Cover 32-
    I wouldn’t wish ill-will upon anyone and I hope Al heals up nicely. However, it is very likely that him getting injured is a blessing for the Titans.

Although the Titans will likely play Casey out of position and Klug as the nose tackle too, let’s hope for a spirited competition of the youngsters. The Titans need Antwaun, Johnson, and Blackson to all play during these four weeks. Who is the nose tackle of the future? Who can be the bumper and be the center of this porous defense? Finding out the answer to these questions was one of the goals of the last two offseasons. The Titans staff has been a bit “gunshy” to answer these questions and play the youngsters. It’s “too cute” to play the athletic linemen at end when there is a hole in the middle. It’s not addressing the problem. The time is now though. Al is out. Casey needs to wreak havoc as an end.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Sorry about that Antwaun, we didn't realize another lineman would get injured the same day we let you go. Its all good right?

8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

We are fortunate no one picked him up.

9. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Are there anymore woods we can sign for the next injured lineman?

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar