Any body changed their minds yet?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I will be aiming lower this season ...

As they used to say in the old west, "Shoot low boys, they're ridin' shetlands

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Alot of folks sticking to their guns, cool! There is still alot to be said about our 0-3 preseason record, one thing, it matches last years Super Bowl winners record so far this year. (Steelers are 0-3 in preseason also).
    I was wondering if people were changing their minds thinking that things would be better with Collins at QB instead of Volek. Or, if people were thinking the that FO is showing too much uncertainty in their players and were pulling in the opposite direction.
    Personally, the only thing that will change my mind is if they do something huge with our OL. Dump some players, bring in some big vets. The Titans can change QBs and RBs all day long, but until the OL can stop the other teams from getting into the backfield, it all means very little, IMO.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I have no expectations for this season because I think this is as much a transition/building season as any so far. RB situation still not really clear, OLine a work in progress, QB situation at least being decided.

I am looking at this year as basically a year long tryout for who really wants to be on the team and be around for our run next year.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Don't forget the draft prize Laserjock. ;)

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

9-7...

A couple of bad pre-season games shouldn't matter. The 99 team lost it's first 3 pre-season games and did fine from what i remember.

This team is not rebuilding. It's stupid to think that this is a throw away year while we wait for the next eddie steve like show with white and young. Almost all our starters are veterans and our younger players have played a lot already. This is not about rebuilding! We want to try and win. I think we can.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Oh...I never even gave that any thought......:wink2:

7. This team is going to be sub-.500. That is, unless a miracle happens and Vince Young becomes the best rookie QB since Dan Marino...

8. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

If you need me .... I'll be downstairs ... digging a new basement.

We are going to stink at a level not yet oberserved with current technology.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

7-9.

But, a very impressive 7-9.

If that makes any sense at all.

10. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

An impressive 7-9. Meaning, we are going to dog the other team by 20+ points?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar