Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Any body changed their minds yet?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Meaning we'll be competitive and in-games with competitive teams.
  2. MadAboutMcNair Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $0
    It's a funny league. Never would have thought Big Ben would have taken off so quick. Never saw the greatest show on turf coming, I thought the rams would stink forever. So I would have to say I am holding on to some optimism right now. Collins can throw. If the D is much better we will win more games than anyone thinks. How many do I think that will be? Don't know. Don't care. I want them to win 'em all.
  3. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $597
    Nice Grizzard reference...

How does 4-12 sound with a shot at Calvin Johnson in the draft?
  4. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    you give me anything within 3 games of .500 and ill be amazed
  5. titanmeister North End Zone Rules

Moolah:
    $0
    It all comes down to:

We have to stay healthy and improve in the run game on both sides of the ball to be competitive. Face it we don't scare anyone with our WR's. We must be able to pound the ball and keep the defense off the field to have a chance based on our lack of quality depth. The first half of the season is brutal but if we can hang in there maybe we can close strong. A .500 season would be a major accomplishment. I think we will probably go about 5-11.
  6. rcarie Tac Head

Moolah:
    $0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.